Thursday, July 06, 2006

Maegan's first passport photo

If there is anyone photo that makes Daphne and I smile with the broadest grin and laugh heartily, it would be this one. Maegan's first passport photo.




She's adorable isn't she?

I was in the middle of a press interview when a SMS came from Daphne announcing Maegan's first passport photo being taken. From the sound of her message, I knew it was good but it wasn't until I reach home that I saw how cute she looked on this photo.

She's so cute that my mother-in-law even took a photo from the stack before we even said it was for her.

I know I'm rambling but I guess I'm entitled to, don't you think?

:o) Just a really proud dad with a really cute daughter. (And yes, a really pretty wife)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers