Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Bumper Stickers for Dads

Since we are on the topic of driving, I've been thinking about all the different car-decals or bumper stickers that all dads can have on their cars. You know, the cool ones on the car in front of you that makes your day when you are stuck in peak hour traffic.

Here are some that I came up with while driving recently:

1. D.U.I. - Driving Under Influence
2. If you can hear the baby cry, you are too close.
3. Go ahead and knock me. If the baby cries, I'll hold you accountable.
4. Baby on Board. (And she's driving!)
5. Please do not horn, you might wake the baby.
6. If I'm driving too slow, I'm breast-feeding.
7. Do not overtake. Baby may scream.
8. Princess on Board. The frog's driving.
9. Sleeping beauty on board. Beauty disappears when baby wakes.
10. Breast-feeding in progress. Horn at your own risk.

If it's good enough, I may make them and sell. This dad is saving up funds for baby's milk when wife stops breast-feeding.

Keen? I'll give you a discount. :)

p.s. if you ever read the above quotes on cars anywhere, you read it here first.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers