Friday, September 29, 2006

Away and missing home

I've did it before but it gets harder.

4 timezones ahead and God knows how many miles away from Singapore, I'm not sitting at the Koru Lounge at Wellington Airport waiting to catch my flight back to Auckland. And all these while since leaving home on Wednesday night, I've been missing Daphne and Maegan.

It's been great just catching up with friends and having meetings and all. The most fun was simply showing everyone Maegan's photo on my phone and seeing their big smile and the very often "how cute!"

Made me a very proud dad but one that really misses my babies. Both big and small. :o)

5 more days to go before I come home. In the meantime, I'll live with my daily phone call home and staring at pictures of my family.

As I mentioned, I've done it before but it does get harder each time.

Better go now. If not I'll miss my flight.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers