Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Irritating Toys

If you ever want to buy Maegan a toy, please do us a huge favour. Please buy toys that does not repeatedly make irritating high pitch noises each time we touch it.


If you do buy a toy that repeatedly make irritating high pitch noise each time we touch it, no matter how much it keeps Maegan smiling and no matter how much she enjoys playing with it, we will ban you from stepping 5 feet near her.

Yes. One of her toy is driving me nuts. It goes off when I drive and yells "Wee!! Quack Quack. Wee!!". It goes on and on and on each time the car moves. A slight movement of the car and it goes "Wee!! Quack Quack. Wee!!"

It's one yellow duck that I want to drown. Big time.

It's cute. It's funny the first time you see it. And you dangle it over Maegan and when the duck goes "Wee!! Quack Quack. Wee!!", Maegan chuckles and smiles. She loves it! And I hate it!

Imagine, you driving around town with all the crazy drivers out there who must be Singaporean drivers because they never use their signal lights when they cut into your lane and when I jam my brakes to avoid a collision, the duck goes "Wee!! Quack Quack. Wee!!".

Tell me if that is not irritating, what is?

So, please do us a big favour. Buy Maegan toys that are fun to play with and yet pleasing to her parent's ears. You know, things like XBox 360, Bose Sound System, Sony PSPs are all toys that Maegan would love and her parents would enjoy.

Please don't be like that crazy guy who bought that duck which goes "Wee!! Quack Quack. Wee!!" each time I move my car.

Who is that crazy guy?

Me. :o)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers