Thursday, September 14, 2006

3/4 Turnover

Heard of the new McDonalds McChicken Foldover? Well, introducing the new "Maegan Turnover"! Complete with cries, yells and lots of laughs (mainly the parents).

Yes, Maegan has officially turned over on her own without any of our help. And she does it now every morning at 7am. When I say turnover, I truly mean 3/4 turnover. She still has one arm stuck under her chest when she finally does it and it frustrates her so much that she screams. At 7 in the morning until someone comes and help her hand out of the situation.

It's a great sight. I was up early this morning and decided to go into Maegan's room to see her before I leave. And there she was, rubbing her eyes and slowly waking up. The next thing I knew, she started turning.

She's a determined baby. She tries hard, making noises of frustration when she fails and after a while, she finally turns over but, she still don't seem to be able get her left hand out on her own. And because of that, she screams and cries, waiting for her favourite dad (her only dad) to come to her rescue.

So yes, Maegan's officially 3/4 turned over. Great start considering she's only 3 plus month.

I can't wait for the day she can fully turn over. She would really enjoy it and so will I. When that day comes, we will rejoice. And so will my neighbours because there will be a happy baby at 7am instead of a screaming one.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers