Sunday, February 10, 2008

Daphne, Nina and Me vs Baby Meredith.

The time of unknown crying tones is here again.

After two nights in hospital where nurses comes at our every call (well, a push of a button really), we are finally home. No more help in changing nappies or taking over when we are tired. We're just home.

Just us. Daphne, Nina and Me vs Baby Meredith.


As I am typing this post, Meredith is yelling her lungs out telling the world around her something that I have no idea about. Not her mummy, not our helper, not anyone.

So the guessing game continues.

But this time, I hope we guess smarter.

It's either one of the three:

a. Milk.
b. Poo.
c. Wet Diapers.

So far, we're not pretty far off.

Well, like I said, as I'm typing this, she is yelling.

And yes, the answer is b.

Photos of Meredith is finally up. Click here for more photos
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers