Thursday, November 16, 2006

6 months

Come Saturday, Maegan turns six months.

Yup, how time flies.

It really didn't seem that long ago when Barcelona beats Arsenal in the Champions League final, the very day my princess was born. The one event that changed my life completely.

Now six months on, I'm learning more as a dad. I've managed to decode the various MaeVin Ci codes. Pooh, Wee, Food or Me. Either one, it starts now with a very loud cry. Talk about seeking for attention!

Maegan has grow so much. She's now starting to learn how to crawl. Knees on the floor and buttocks up seems to be her favourite trick lately. She moves forward but slowly. I think my in-laws are getting worried the day she crawls fast. They'll have a hard time chasing her.

Her vocabulary is also improving. She's making more distinct noises with a couple that are her favourite words. "Daddy looks great!" is what she seem to be saying.

She loves to talk. Make funny sound and faces and blowing bubbles so hard that her face turns red.

It's been six months. It's great news that I've survived so far being dad. More importantly, Maegan is growing well and nicely.

I wonder what the next 6 months will bring.

More pooh? :o)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers