Saturday, October 14, 2006

Supposed To

I was supposed to blog about how smart Maegan was recently.

Yup, I was supposed to share about how she is being potty trained recently by Daphne. Each time she wants to poo, she will bring Maegan to the toilet and let her sit on the potty. After a while, she realised that sitting on her "throne" means time for pooing.

I was supposed to tell you how smart she is because for the last few days, she pooed each time our helper brought her to her "throne". Even her grandfather can't stop talking about it over our dinner of all times.

I was supposed to tell you how we are all amazed that Maegan, barely 5 months old is slowly learning that the toilet is a place to poo. She's not come to a place that she will tell you she's ready to go but at least, she poos when she's there.

Yes, I was supposed to tell you how excited I am to hear all these stories of her brilliant and smartness. Yes, I was suppose to.

I decided that maybe I shouldn't because I just heard today that Maegan didn't poo today on the "throne". Was the last few days fluke? Has she gone bored of her tricks that she has reverted to her old ways?

Sigh, I was so excited to share about her poo-on-her-throne stories that I thought about how I will blog tonight. But alas!

Perhaps she will poo tomorrow on the "throne". Maybe then I can tell you how clever she is.

Come to think of it, she is quite clever. For a few days, she did poo on the "throne".

Well, only time will tell. Till then, I think I'll not share about her pooing on the "throne" less you think I'm a proud father bragging about how smart his daughter is.

So yes. I was supposed to share about Maegan pooing but I think I'll keep that till she does it again next. For now, I'll just blog about more boring stuff.

Hmm... did you realise that Singapore is so misty lately? :o)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers