Thursday, October 12, 2006

Kicked off my bed

I've been kicked off my bed by Maegan. Not once, but twice.

Yup. My daughter, with the help of her mummy is learning how to kick me off my bed.


Ok, not kick as in physically kick but she has been sleeping and lying between us on our bed in the morning after she wakes up. Daphne will often carry her in and let her play and roll about while her daddy is still asleep.

And when I start turning, I would often get a rude shock "Hey, watch it!" from Daphne and I'll jump up awake realising that I almost crushed my beautiful daughter. (How was I suppose to know she was there in the first place!!!! :o) ..)

So there she is, lying there with her angelic face and sweet sounding voices. She plays with her mummy, turns around to see the half awake me and she starts oohing and ahhing. And then it happens, she looks at me straight in my eyes and starts to roll towards me.

When she finally runs out of room because I'm in the way, she would start crying and complaining. "Move over a little for her" Daphne would say. But there's no more space!!!

And so I was, out of my bed giving space to Maegan to roll on our bed. My side of the bed and me, standing there making sure she don't roll off the bed like her daddy.

:o( Being the only guy in the family now, I'm starting to feel a little outnumbered and bullied. Humph...

I wonder she would turn towards mummy if I switch her around? Hmmm....

Worth a try don't you think? :o)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers