Monday, January 15, 2007

Daughter vs Daddy

Daughters have a way of getting the their dad's nerves. Agree?

Maegan surely does.


She has been upset with me recently because I make her sit in her car seat when she obviously doesn't want to.

She refuses to let me carry her, look at her nor play with her because she sees me as the evil dad who refuses to let her have her way.

You know how it's like, you will make all your funny faces, smiles at her, tickle her and when you stretch your hands to her wanting to carrr her, she turns away.

Worse still, when she knows that I'm upset and looking at her, she will look at me for a moment and stretches herself on the shoulder of her mum and cuddles her.

And she's barely 8 months!!!!!!!!!!

The life of being dad. I wonder what it will be like when she's 8 or 18?

Anyone has a crystal ball? :o)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers